Welcome to London
The UONL campus is located in the Docklands area of East London. Our building, which is opening its doors in September 2021, is in East India (The Import Building, E14 2BE).
London is a city steeped in history where you will struggle to find a dull moment away from your studies. With a total student population of over 400,000, London offers an unrivalled multicultural experience and is one of the most popular student destinations in the world.
East India – 6th Floor, Import Building, 2 Clove Crescent, London, E14 2BE
Opening in September 2021 our East India site has been a part of a multi-million-pound refurbishment, and it is part of a 650,000 sq. ft newly transformed contemporary site in East London.
The site boasts a range of carefully curated amenities and superb transport links. Our facilities at this site are spread over a total area of 32,000 sq. ft and consists of open plan floor space with state-of-the-art design supported with the latest tech equipment to deliver an uncompromised education to UONL students in London.
- If you need to refuel there is a wide range of supermarkets, cafes and food markets within minutes of the building
- We have dedicated areas for our students to eat and drink between classes
- Wi-Fi is available throughout the building
- PureGym located on the ground floor open 24/7.
- 15 classrooms
- state-of-the-art lecture theatres and seminar rooms
- All the classrooms benefit from natural light and upgraded ventilation systems throughout.
- UONL Student Union (SU) office
- IT room
- Wellbeing Service
- A multi-faith room
- Large breakout areas with space for you to work and socialise, furnished with sofas and chairs for a more relaxed environment
- Multiple study pods, and booths perfect for group work or personal study
- Library housing copies of all the core textbooks, a range of relevant publications and online archives for each programme. There are also dedicated areas with computers suitable for study groups, quiet study or simply catching up on your emails.