Please see below for details of the scores required from the most widely available English language tests (if the test you have taken, or will soon be taking, is not listed, you should contact us to check we recognise this particular test and for details of the scores required for admission).
UONL English Test
UONL has partnered with Password to deliver computer-based English Language Tests. Password English language tests are designed and academically managed by CRELLA (the Centre for Research in English Language Learning and Assessment), a research group involved in the development and validation of many of the world’s most renowned English language assessments including IELTS and the Cambridge suite.
The tests are formally aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), the international standard for describing language ability.
We also recognise the following qualifications/tests:
- IGCSE English Language / First Language English / English as a Second Language
- IELTS (Academic)
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson PTE (Academic)
- Cambridge B2 First (FCE - First Certificate in English)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE - Certificate in Advanced English)
- Trinity College: Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT tests
- International English Language Competency Assessment (IELCA).
Entry criteria for Undergraduate degree programmes at UONL
- Password / IELTS: 6.0 with 5.5 in each sub-test
- TESA: 60%
- MET: B2.