We encourage staff, students and visitors on site to follow safe behaviour and, in particular, follow good hand hygiene practices to help us minimise the risk of transmission.
If you are experiencing coronavirus symptoms, a high temperature, a new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste or have tested positive for Covid 19, please contact Student Health Team on Studentshealth@london.northampton.ac.uk.
We will update this page at 1 pm every Monday with data from the previous week.
The figures below are for newly confirmed positive COVID-19 cases reported to the university since September 2021.
Number of positive cases at UONL
The data shares information collated as part of our COVID-19 notification protocols. It covers staff and students who are working or studying on campus in London.
Some of our students opted to study online during the academic year, so were learning remotely. To further help keep our campuses safe, most of our staff have been working from home where possible. Any cases that are reported in these populations will not be included in the data presented. When staff and students are on campus, we continue to keep our community safe and help reduce the chance of transmission by encouraging everyone to continue to wear face coverings, practice good hand hygiene, and respect each other's personal space.
Area data for current confirmed COVID-19 cases can be found online for London.
If you are a student and need to report COVID-19 symptoms or a confirmed positive case, please email Studentshealth@london.northampton.ac.uk as soon as possible.
For information on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing if you’re self-isolating click here.
For additional information click the links below:
Adhering to safe behaviour can help control the spread of COVID-19
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Use a tissue to sneeze/cough into and dispose of tissue responsibly.
- Cough/sneeze into the crook of your arm if you don’t have tissues readily available.
- Close the toilet lid BEFORE flushing.
- Wash hands after using the toilets.
- Use the anti-bacterial gel/foam before and after entering toilets.
- Temperature monitoring will take place at the point of entry to UONL. Any individual recording a high temperature will be asked to return home.
- Face coverings are encouraged to be worn when moving around UONL premises, in the common areas, and toilets.
- Disciplinary procedures may be applied if safe behaviour policy is breached.
- Should any individual show any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 they will be dealt with as promptly as possible and must leave the premises for the safety of others. The Test and Trace strategy will be applied.
- Everyone’s support is necessary to ensure safe behaviour is carried out.